These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

A Prayer of Worship and Commitment, Prayer for May 3rd

This prayer for today is written like a poem but may be used as a reflective prayer, a devotional meditation, or enjoyed as a poem.

It is best to read this prayer a few times and then pray it in your own words.

You are welcome to print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page so you can come back.

I hope it is a blessing to your day.

* * * * *
A Prayer of Worship and Commitment,
A Prayer for May 3rd

Lord, You are my Heavenly Father,
And You are the Wonderful Master.
From Your hand comes another morning,
And a day of bountiful goodness
I'll live it with devoted reverence
By word, deed, and sanctified choices.
To You, my heart surrenders praises
For all of Your measureless blessings
Of life, hope, and salvation's promise.
You are my sure protecting presence
And You are my comforting Spirit.
I give You my desires, longings,
And my dreams for tomorrow's pleasures.
I vow now to remember worship
And to give my devoted service
To Christ, the true Glorious Savior,
Show me how to magnify Jesus,
Who by love shall overcome nations,
And will rule an eternal kingdom.

© Adron 4/21/18