These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Prayer of Remembrance For God's Mercies, August 16

A Prayer of Remembrance For God's Mercies, Prayer For August 16



Oh God and Father of all mankind
To be your child is a blessing
For you are watching me each moment.
You are the Light that guides homeward,
And shows Your Children the true pathway.
In You is a refuge for the lonely,
For those with sorrow, You are comfort.
You have been leading me with kindness.
My days past declare You are faithful;
Doors that were locked You have opened.
When I face danger You have rescued.
Your hand has guided me with sureness.
The good I enjoy You have given.
In times of trouble, You were present,
Then You were closer and not distant.
You give me power in my weakness.
May I give service as time shortens
And keep my vision on my Savior
May each duty be more joyous
And all a service to my Jesus.

(c) Adron Dozat 8/6/14