These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, November 4, 2018

A Prayer for Day November 22

This is the prayer for November 22.

It is written like a poem but may be used as a reflective prayer, a devotional meditation, or enjoyed as a poem.

Prayer For November 22

My Dear Father, I come and bow before you
But with reverence, for You are the Righteous One.
You are holy in all Your ways toward man
And still gracious when we come with humble hearts.
All Your judgments are true, fair, and always just;
But Your mercy is shown to man every day.
When I pursue sin I know your Spirit grieves.
Help me repent and turn away from wrong paths,
And please forgive how quick my heart wanders off.
I will worship with words and by actions too
Let my efforts to do good honor you
And my every deed be one of humble love.
May the Gospel spread to each human heart
So the kingdom of Christ will quickly come.

(c) Adron 11/4/18

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15 JKV,