These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Monday, August 11, 2014

The Prayer To Be True. A Prayer For September 21

The Prayer To Be True, September 21


You are my Heavenly Father and my God.
I now come humbly bringing You my heart.
You know my innermost feelings and my thoughts,
You know my affections, passions, and my loves,
You see what desires linger in my soul.
Free me from vanity's practice of wrong thought.
Where I have deceived myself that I'm good.
Keep me from divided interest in my life.
Where I act different- hiding the true me;
So friends' won't discover weakness in my faith.
But there is another person I would be-
One full of compassion, kindness, and true grace,
Who lives out understanding, mercy and shows peace.
May I be sincerely honest, kind, and good;
Help me be genuine before those I know.
Help me to consecrate myself to my Lord
That I may realize Jesus in my life,
And be an expression showing who he is;
The one who perfectly lived out the true.


"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9.

(c)Adron Dozat