These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Always, A Poem About God's Faithful Presence

Always is a prayer is written by a poet of faith and is like a poem.

It is a poem of comfort. It expresses gratitude for God's nearness.

It is as much a meditation as a prayer so read it a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page.



Always,
A Poem About God Faithful Presence


You are awesome, O God.
You fill all time and space
You fill my heart with peace
I know you are with me
Always
When I feel alone
I remember Your presence
And will take it by faith
None can separate me
From your wondrous love
Your nearness gives me joy
And with that awareness
I know I must become
A blessing to others.
Let Your Holy Spirit
Constantly remind me
That You are here with me
Give my heart eyes to see
Your manifest presence
So You may be the song
That in my heart I sing.


(c) Adron 2/9/17