These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prayer To Be Ready To Serve God. Prayer For March 3

This Prayer for March 3rd is written like a poem but it may be used for meditation, reflection, or as a guided prayer. 


Prayer To Be Ready To Serve God Prayer for March 3

Lord search my heart to the last edge
And clean it from the rot of sin;
For You have made Your home with me.
Put a new and right mind in me.
Make me glad to do all Your will.
Teach me to pray as Your Son would.
Show me how to serve as Christ did.
Free me to go where You send me.
Make me bold to do the hard task;
And give the strength to help others.
May I bless those I meet this day.
Help me to lead souls from the dark.
Show me whose load I may bear up.
Bless me with joy as I serve You.
Fill my heart with Love for Your sheep,
And a greater love for my God.
Show grace when I fall on the way.
May I walk in the steps of Christ.
Who came to give and to serve otheres;
And in death gave his life for all.


A little commentary:
We need God to cleanse us so we may be ready to serve him in holiness. Our service starts with a bold prayer. He leads us to the place where we may serve.

To learn more about becoming a Christian follow this link: click here.

(c) Adron Dozat