These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Preparation Prayer for Life. April 11

Preparation, A Prayer for Life. A Prayer For April 11


Dear Father, You are in highest Heaven
And nearer than my whispered word.
I come before to You in Jesus name
Who alone who is my Lord and Savior.
I come offering deepest thanksgiving
For Your loving-kindness and Your mercy.
My heart is overfull with gratitude
For never has Your goodness failed me.
I humbly ask forgiveness of my sins;
I have offended my God so often,
And fallen short of Your holy standard,*
But the blood of Jesus covers all sin.
Deliver me from the hand of evil;
May no sin have a foothold in my heart
Protect me from all hurt and any harm;
Either in body, spirit or in mind.
I give You command of my days on earth.
Let Your will become my only passion.
Forbid I live even one day vainly,
Or waste my life in self-seeking pursuits.
May I do whatever good when I can;
Let me serve the people of this world,
And may all I do be done in Your name.


*Romans 3:23

© Adron 3/31/13