These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Prayer For April 23, Let This Day Be Worship And Service To God


LET THIS DAY BE WORSHIP AND SERVICE TO GOD, A Prayer For Today, April 23


Oh, Lord God of all Blessing,
Help my heart to be grateful
For all that You have given
And for Christ my dear Savior.
Keep me free from sin's guile.
Give to me my bread daily
And some more for the needy.
Teach me that this day's value
Is made great in great service.
Give to my eyes Your vision.
Let my ears hear Your whisper.
And may love for You direct
All of my words and actions.
Teach me the love for others
The same way I love myself.
Show me where to be focused
That I miss not the harvest.
May I share in Your passion
And work to spread the Gospel;
To help build up Your Kingdom,
So that Your rule shall govern
In the hearts of all mankind.
I give this day as worship
And pray my life bring honor
To the name of Jesus Christ.

 (c)Adron Dozat