These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Prayer For A Compassionate Heart, Prayer For May 27

A Prayer for the day of May 27th.

This poem/prayer is written by the poet of faith.  It is a humble expression of trust in God.

You should read it a few times and then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page and come back to meditate on it.

* * * * 


A PRAYER FOR A COMPASSIONATE HEART
Prayer for May 27


God, to call You Father would be arrogant,
Yet I stand in Jesus' name with confidence
For You give life because of his sacrifice.
I know not the future or its challenges
But You guard the ending since the beginning
And I know Your presence is my tomorrow.
I have no good unless by Your providence
For Your hand has always led me faithfully.
When I face sin's danger You are victory,
Though I may still stumble in some temptation
Through the blood of Jesus, I ask forgiveness.
On this day, I offer my life willingly
As an act of worship to my Creator.
Let me be a blessing to the suffering,
Show me those who struggle with their wickedness-
They who live with defeat and are sorrowful,
May I lift burdens and be merciful.
Be my source of kindness and of compassion
Give me words of comfort, peace, and sympathy.
So I may show others Christ, my Redeemer.


"Carry one another's burdens in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2.

To learn more about finding Jesus as your savior see my other blog.


 (c) Adron Dozat 5/17/14