Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Prayer For A Compassionate Heart, Prayer For May 27

Prayer for today May 27
A Prayer for the day of May 27th is written by the poet of faith.  It is full humility and trust in God. You should read it a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page and come back to meditate on it.

______________________________________________________



A PRAYER FOR A COMPASSIONATE HEART
Prayer for May 27

God, to call You Father would be arrogant,
Yet I stand in Jesus' name with confidence
For You give life because of his sacrifice.
I see not the future or its challenges
But You guard the ending from the beginning
And I know Your presence is my tomorrow.
I have no good unless by Your providence
For Your hand has always led me faithfully.
When I face sin's danger You are victory,
Though I may still stumble in some temptation
Through the blood of Jesus, I ask forgiveness.
On this day, I offer my life willingly
As an act of worship to my Creator.
Let me be a blessing to the suffering,
Show me those who struggle with their wickedness-
They who live with defeat and are sorrowful,
That I may lift burdens and be merciful.
Be my source of kindness and of compassion
Give me words of comfort, peace and sympathy.
Take my heart and transform it to reflection.
So I may show others Christ my Redeemer.


(c) Adron Dozat

"Carry one another's burdens in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2.

Suggestion: You may want to print a copy or bookmark this page and come back to it and read it a few times over the day.

To learn more about finding Jesus as your savior see my other blog.


__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.