Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Prayer To Walk in Fellowship With God. June 13

Daily Prayer
June 13
This prayer for the day of June 13 was written by a poet of faith and is written like a poem. It seeks companionship with God as we go ahead on our pilgrimage through this next day.

You may want to read it a few times and then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy and take with you or bookmark this page and come back later.

______________________________ 



THE PRAYER TO WALK IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD
Prayer for June 13

My Father in Heaven I come to You
With worship, and bringing poor words of praise.
You favor with blessings those who trust You.
Your loving care inspires my love for You.
You always watch over the road I walk
And protect when evil is near at hand-
For pitfalls and hazards lure me from You,
You abide near during my times of loss.
With mercy and purpose You call me Yours.
I commit my body, soul, and heart to You,
Give courage to follow Your Word of truth.
Your Spirit speaks softly- let me hear him,
For guidance in choices that I must make.
Please forgive my offense and all my sins,
For Jesus, my Savior shed his dear blood.
I'm grateful for places where I may serve;
Let blessing rest upon the work I do
That glory and honor be brought to Your name.
Your Gospel is promise and hope for all
May Jesus be ruler in all men's hearts.



Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer/poem. I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  

See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 


These poems and prayers are free but your small gift through the Pay Now button above will help me to keep this blog going. Thank you.



Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.
(c) Adron Dozat