Thursday, June 3, 2010

PRAYER FOR AUGUST 22: PRAYER ABOUT GOD'S LOVE

Daily Prayer
August 22
This prayer of the day is written by the Poet of Faith. It celebrates God's love and asks to know how to live the life of love.   Read it a few times and then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back later.

__________________________


A Prayer To Know God's Love
Prayer for August 22


Oh, Lord of the Universe, And My Father.
In Your power is all the moments of eternity.
From You, God, alone come goodness and wisdom.
From You come the perfect love, our hearts desire.
Show Your love and blessing to the poor in spirit.
Show Your mercy to the suffering on this poor earth.
Your love causes me to love, and ask "How may I serve."
You have given the blessings I enjoy, I thank You.
And where blessings have been withheld I will trust You.
Be merciful in my weakness and give me grace to last.
Be understanding in my doubts and wanderings.
May I work for Your kingdom and the good of others.
In all things I do today may Your name be great,
And may I be happily lost in the shadow of Your love



To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day. See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. Or use the search box on the right to find one you need.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat

1 comment: