These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

PRAYER FOR AUGUST 22: PRAYER ABOUT GOD'S LOVE

A Prayer To Know God's Love, Prayer for August 22



Oh, Lord of the Universe, And My Father.
In Your power is all the moments of eternity.
From You, God, alone come goodness and wisdom.
You give the perfect love, that our hearts desire.
Show Your love and blessing to the poor in spirit.
Show Your mercy to the suffering on this poor earth.
Your love causes me to love, and ask "How may I serve."
You give all the blessings I enjoy, I thank You.
And where blessings have been withheld I will trust You.
Be merciful in my weakness and give me grace to last.
You understand when I have doubts and wanderings.
May I work for Your kingdom and the good of others.
In all things I do today may Your name be great,
And may I be happily lost in the shadow of Your love



To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.

(c) Adron