Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Prayer of Adoration and Gratitude For Christ. A Prayer for April 26

Daily Prayer
For April 26
Prayer for the day of April 26 is written by the poet of faith and is full of worship and thankfulness for the person and work of our Savior.  You may want to read it a few times to get the meanings then pray it in your own words.

You may print a copy and make a donation if you like, or bookmark this blog so you can come back later.


_____________________________



A PRAYER OF ADORATION AND GRATITUDE FOR CHRIST.
A Prayer For April 26

Thank you, God, for loving me
And in that love saving me.
My best deeds are filthy rags
And flee from the Holy One.
My sins brought pure judgment near.
Though I was a sinner- yet
You paid with Jesus blood
The debt for my shameful ways.
By love I am washed white
Through death of the Godly one,
(Oh, why for such godless me?)
You give so much besides life
No words could express thanks.
If deeds can speak grateful praise
Or acts sing worship hymns
I shall more gladly strive on
And live for You every day;
That their sum be tribute brought
And shall be the statement that
All that I am adores Christ.



I suggest one reads this a few times and then pray it in your own words.

If you want to know more about how to have salvation in Jesus see my other blog.

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat