These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Prayer of Adoration and Gratitude For Christ. A Prayer for April 26

A PRAYER OF ADORATION AND GRATITUDE FOR CHRIST.  A Prayer For April 26


Thank you, God, for loving me
And in that love saving me.
My best deeds are filthy rags
And flee from the Holy One.
My sins brought pure judgment near.
Though I was a sinner- yet
You paid with Jesus blood
The debt for my shameful ways.
By love I am washed white
Through death of the Godly one,
(Oh, why for such godless me?)
You give so much besides life
No words could express thanks.
If deeds can speak grateful praise
Or acts sing worship hymns
I shall more gladly strive on
And live for You every day;
That their sum be tribute brought
And shall be the statement that
All that I am adores Christ.


 (c)Adron Dozat 4/2/14