These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Celebrating God's Love, a Prayer for April 1

CELEBRATING LOVE, Prayer for April 1st


My Lord, and my Father God
I thank You for loving me.
Your love has no breaking point
It is like a fortress strong.
You show love in many ways
None more bright than Jesus' death.
I can trust You no matter what.
When life starts to appear bad
I know Your love directs good.
May love teach and instruct me
That I and love become one.
Your love lifts my daily task
Till each chore is noble work.
Help my life to reflect love,
So that in it others see
A life that speaks Gospel words.
Make me bold to struggle on-
For Your love makes darkness light;
And gives hope to humble men.


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

 (c)Adron Dozat