These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Prayer To Work For The Day Of Peace, A Prayer for March 9

A Prayer To Work For The Day Of Peace
For March 9

O Father of all that lives, breaths, and dreams,
I'm grateful for the life You gave to me.
Make open my eyes to the peace and hope
That Jesus bought by his death on the cross.
The hour of Your great day must be near.
Let regret for the past not hold me back;
Its labors have taught to me the hard things,
Its errors are a voice to make me wise,
Its success is a light to show the way.
My weakness is what makes me reach for You.
In coming to You I learn the great cause;
Your image may be seen in each man's eyes,
And every man has his name on Your palms.
I'm thankful for those who lead us to peace.
Bless women and men who live to do good.
Raise prophets up to speak Your words of love.
And workers who will bend to the task of hope.
I affirm that I too must take Your plow-
Make worthy all acts I do in Your name.
Let nations bow and serve the King of Kings.
May Jesus, the Prince of Peace rule men's hearts.
Bring about the great day when all know God,
And mankind will know the joy of the Lord.



"Jesus replied, "No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." Luke 9:62.

"See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:16.

© Adron