These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Prayer To Be As Light In the Dark World. A prayer for April 7

Prayer for the day of April 7 is written by the Poet of Faith. Though it is written like a poem it is devotional it expresses a desire for God to use you to bring light to the world.

Read this a few times and then pray it in your own word.


Print a copy and read it often during the day.

* * * * *



PRAYER TO BE AS LIGHT IN THE DARK WORLD
Prayer for April 7

My God and my Father,
May I bring You glory
And to Your name honor.
Make my heart be open
Each day to Your searching;
And teach me to refuse
To let sin gain entry.
Help me to be faithful
With a will to obey,
And in joy to follow.
Help me to not forget
That our task is sowing
That Word which is living.
May I join the harvest
And help souls find refuge.
May the lost find mercy,
And where lives are stained
Let Your cross bring cleansing.
Make my life a witness
And my acts be Gospel
That speaks through good doings.
Use my life to become
Your light in the darkness,
And salt to this world.



For the Word of God is living and active.  Hebrews 4:12.
You are the light of the world. Matthew 5:14.

To learn more about how the Gospel can change your life see my other blog.

© Adron 3/6/14