These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Prayer to Overcome Worry, Prayer for December 4

Prayer To Overcome Worry. A Prayer for December 4th


Lord Jesus, You are confidence.
Thank you for Your presence today.
I bless You, All-seeing Savior,
You understand my every fear.
Help my struggle against this sin.
Teach me how it destroys my life,
Forgive me where I have failed
I can only hope for mercy 
Because Christ't blood paid for my sin.
Keep doubts from entering my heart.
Worries make me forget Your care.
Fear robs me of Your promises.
Oh, Lord, in Your mercy help me.
Give me faith to see you clearly
And to find hope by your presence.
Help me to cast aside my cares,
And to trust You like a child.
Fill me with faith in my Savior.
And confidence in His power.

If you want to know more about becoming a child of God eternally follow this link:click here.

(c) Adron 11/24/12