These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Prayer Of The Humble Disciple, Prayer for November 30

The Humble Disciple, For the day of November 30

Oh, my Heavenly Father,
I humbly bow before You;
I acknowledge Your goodness
And confess You as my God.
Thank You for Your mercies to me;
For love I do not deserve,
And blessing I could not earn.
I confess my many sins,
And pray for Your forgiveness
By virtue of Christ's shed blood.
Give me purity of heart
So I may see You clearly.
Show me where I may serve you.
Aid me to do Your commands.
Help me to live for Your name.
Cause my faith in You to grow,
And know Your presence with me
May I proclaim Jesus Christ
To all that I encounter.
Give me such love for others
That draws them to the Savior.
Let me be spent for Jesus
As he was given for me.


Humble yourselves before the Lord and he will lift you up. James 4:10

This prayer starts with praise and acknowledgment of God. It moves to thanksgiving, and then confession lays the foundation for fellowship. Fellowship leads to service and prayerful service in faith draws others to the Savior who died for them. It ends with dedication and an acknowledgment of God's greatest act of goodness and mercy when the son died for our sins.

(c) Adron Dozat 11/25/12