These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Prayer For Practical Faith, Prayer for March 31

Prayer for Practical Faith, For March 31


O God, Father, and light;
Direct me by Your truth,
Free me from every doubt,
Make me stand in truth's light.
Send light to my thinking.
Help my faith to deepen.
Teach me how vast You are.
Deepen my faith in You,
I know You will call me;
And draw me to service,
And to give You worship.
Teach me Your way of love,
May I live forgiveness.
Thank You for the freedom
Which You give me in Christ.
May I see none as lesser;
But practice brotherhood.
Teach me to be gentle,
Caring for others' faith;
And not to judge any
For their experience.
Grant that I do some good
For Your kingdom of love.
Lift me above my fears.
Free me from doubting thoughts.
Grant me the peace of heart
Beyond understanding. *


(c) Adron Dozat

"Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God." Romans 10:17.

Philippians 4:7


 (c)Adron Dozat

I hope you enjoyed my prayer poem and that it is meaningful for you. Please take a moment and check out the tabs in the header and see my other projects. Thank you.