These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

May My Light Shine, A Prayer. September 27

May My Light Shine A Prayer for September 27


My God and Father I cling to you.
It is my greatest goal to please you
And show I'm grateful for the price paid
When Your Son Jesus died to save me.
It is my privilege to bring You praise
And its an honor to serve my Lord.
May my light brightly shine to show Christ
To all the others who long for life.
Help me to labor for You this day
In the place chosen for me by God.
Make me resist evil and stand for good.
Give me a deeper love for my Lord.
Fill me with virtue lest I bring You shame.
Where I err forgive and teach true ways.
When I must endure a time that tests
May I find power to help stand firm.
Give me a spirit of love for all men,
Let me show kindness to each I meet.
Show me the noble deed to be done
That brings to others some good this day.
May the same spirit be in me as in Christ
Who sought not pleasure but came to serve
And be the ransom for all who come.*


"Let your light shine before all men that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16.

*"The son of man came not to be served but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:28.

(c) Adron Dozat