Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Prayer To Be Loved.. A prayer for December 15

Daily Prayer
December 15
A Prayer To Be Loved
For December 15

God you are my creator
And You are love,
So You made us to know love.
I believe love is Your will,.
May I not be ashamed
Of the need to be loved
For love is Your design.
Lord, I  believe You love me,
And want me to experience it.
I believe it is the greatest love.
Father, I accept Your love
And I receive love by faith.
Help me to understand Your love
Even if I don't feel it.
May Your love make me loving,
May I no longer seek to feel loved
But to be love to others.
Thank You for loving me.


I suggest one reads this a few times and after you are comfortable with the thoughts in it then pray it in your own words.


(c) Adron Dozat


My Poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this blog going
Thank you


Choose your gift amount.


Use the share buttons below to save and share this to your social networks.