These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Prayer To See God Clearly, a Prayer for September 5

TO SEE GOD CLEARLY, A PRAYER FOR SEPTEMBER 5


I ask, Lord, help me to understand,
And give to my poor mind discernment.
To know Your ways is my desire.
There are times when You seem secreted;
Like You hide that You are beautiful,
Like a king, no one can recognize.
I am blind by my wrong conceptions,
All my thoughts of God seem mistaken.
Your ways are too high to understand.
May I see You with more clarity;
When You show that You are glorious
Then I have the light to apprehend.
I come to you, God, with gratitude
I trust You to teach me patiently,
And purge my heart of each disbelief.
Thank You for the days of affliction;
For in them I saw Your reflection,
That You are the One who sanctifies,
And how You are He who delivers.
I see your heart through Christ's sacrifice
Where the way to God is revealed
When he was for sin an offering,
Whose blood pays the price of salvation;
And gives a life that is eternal.


If you feel you have not come to know God personally then visit my other blog to learn how you can find forgiveness of sins and have a relationship with the Father: Click here.

(c) Adron