Thursday, October 3, 2013

Prayer for Strength To Do Good, November 3rd

Daily Prayer
November 3rd
This little prayer for the day is written by a poet of faith. It is written like a poem but is perfect as a meditation or prayer. You should read it a few times and then pray it in  your own words.  You may make a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back.

I hope it is a blessing to you.


_____________________________


For Strength To Do Good
A Prayer For November 3rd

O Lord, You are my Father, and my God.
I thank You for the precious gift of life.
And thank You for the blessings you give me
I know that times of trial come to all
So give me grace to yield to your will.
When I err and sin forgive for Christ's sake
Whose death is the payment for my wrongs.
And by his name is power to live right.
When I must bear burdens give me strength.
Let me not live to obtain but to give.
Where good must be done direct me to act
I give to You my weakness for Your might.
Let Your strength make me able for the task.
Guide me to where men labor in Your name,
That the good of Your kingdom fill the earth
When all men may be brothers some day soon.




If you want to know more about how Jesus makes salvation available see my other blog

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat