These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Prayer Of The Humble Servant, A Prayer For January 13

The Prayer Of The Humble Servant For January 13


My Father in Heaven I come to you
In humble words praising my Lord and God
I'm thankful for blessings that You have shown.
You've given me many good things in life,
I rejoice for every one with  thanks;
But forbid I forget my home on high,
The promise of Jesus' blood makes it mine,
And someday my Savior will greet me there.
Lord, provide me today my food and drink,
And nourish my spirit with the bread of life,
For Jesus will fulfill all of my needs.
Keep evil and folly far from my path
And direct me onward in The Good way.
Watch over my outlook that it be bright,
And within me create a new clean heart.
Let vision for doing Your will fill me.
May every task honor You- my Savior,
Let service and worship fill me with joy
So others will honor the God I serve.


The Prayer of the Humble Servant


To learn more about how to know for sure you will enter heaven see my other blog.

This poem prayer is like a meditation that you may want to reflect on and then pray it our in your own words. 
(c) Adron 12/31/14