Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Prayer Of The Humble Servant, A Prayer For January 13

Prayer for the Day
January 13
The prayer of the Day for January 13 is written like a poem and is full of worship and faith in our Heavenly Father.  It concludes with an expression of devotion and service.  I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words.

* * * * *

The Prayer Of The Humble Servant For January 13

My Father in Heaven I come to you
In humble words praising my Lord and  God
I'm thankful for blessings which You have shown.
You've given me many good things in life,
I rejoice in everyone and give thanks;
But forbid I forget my home on high,
The promise of Jesus' blood makes it mine,
And someday my Savor will greet me there.
Lord, provide me today my food and drink,
And nourish my spirit with the bread of life,
For Jesus will fulfill all of my needs.
Keep evil and folly far from my path
And always lead onward in the good way.
Watch over my outlook that it be bright,
And within me create a new clean heart.
Let vision for doing our will fill me.
My tribute is every task done for You,
For service and worship will be my joy.


The Prayer of the Humble Servant


To learn more about how to know for sure you will enter heaven see my other blog.
* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat