These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Only Jesus, a Prayer of Devotion, January 16

Only Jesus, a Prayer of Devotion. January 16

Bless You, O God, for showing me Christ.
Thank You for Jesus' blood.
Your wrath is quenched in him,
Your judgment is satisfied,
My sin is forgiven, and
I am saved.
I bless You for Your faithfulness:
Each day Your Spirit gives strength,
Comforts, Teaches and directs me
Closer to Jesus.
May Christ be my rock,
And His Gospel my hope.
May my eyes be only on the cross,
Lest I add to the work of Christ,
For He alone is my salvation.
Let my motto be, "Jesus, only Jesus."
For he has set me free,
Blessed me with righteousness,
Eternal life,
And fellowship with the Father.
I will proclaim that,
"Christ is all I need."
Fill me with Him, O God-
Only him.


Jesus only Jesus Graphic
"I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13.


To learn more about how Jesus can be your savor see my other post.


(c) Adron 12/25/14