These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Prayer of Worship And Self-dedication. A prayer for February 13

A Prayer of Worship and Self-dedication, For February 13th



O, My Father, God full of power,
I am grateful that I may approach.
Once a veil kept us far apart,
But by Jesus' death, it was severed,
Now the entrance to You is granted.
I am joyful in Christ, my Redeemer,
And the matchless love You have bestowed,
And the blessings I do not deserve.
I am thankful for Your Word promises
That Your Spirit will be my helper,
To give guidance, and be my comfort.
May Your holy will be my passion;
Let its keeping be my sole desire.
When I'm tempted, give me Your power
That I resolve to turn sin away;
For it restricts me from Your presence,
Sin will ruin me in this world
And rob blessings from me in heaven.
Help me commit to You my talents.
Guide my goings- for I will wander.
May I always bring Your name glory
In all conduct, thought, and my service.
May You accept my heart's poor homage
And these feeble words of worship.


I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy to take with you or bookmark this page and come back to it during the day to reflect on its thoughts.

(c) Adron