Monday, August 18, 2014

A Prayer to See God More Clearly. September 28

Daily Prayer September 28

This prayer/poem was written by a poet of faith and can be read as a prayer or read as a poem. Meditate on it and read it a few times then pray the different ideas in your own words.

You may make a copy of this prayer/poem or bookmark this page so you can come back to it.

I hope it blesses your day.

________________________

A Prayer to See God More Clearly
September 28

Dear Father
I am made in Your image;
Designed for companionship
With You.
My greatest joy is
Your nearness.
Let me become more intimate with You.
Help me to surrender my needs to You.
Protect me from drifting
From Your care
Keep me from sin and its pain.
Help me to grow
Through today's trials
And to remain hopeful,
For You are daily deliverance.
When You give material blessings
Remind me
They come from Your hand.
Give courage when I need it,
And strength to perform my daily task
However small as service unto You.
May all these things become my teachers
So I may see You more clearly
Through them.


I suggest you may want to read this a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy or bookmark this page and come back to it later.

To learn more about how to find God see my other blog.

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.
(c) Adron