These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Monday, August 18, 2014

A Prayer to See God More Clearly. September 28


A Prayer to See God More Clearly, a Prayer for September 28

Dear Father
I am made in Your image;
Designed for companionship
With You.
My greatest joy is
Your nearness.
Let me become more intimate with You.
Help me to surrender my needs to You.
Protect me from drifting
From Your care
Keep me from sin and its pain.
Help me to grow
Through today's trials
And to remain hopeful,
For You are daily deliverance.
When You give material blessings
Remind me
They come from Your hand.
Give courage when I need it,
And strength to perform my daily task
However small as service unto You.
May all these things become my teachers
So I may see You more clearly
Through them.


(c)Adron Dozat 8/18/14