These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Prayer Of Trust, Prayer For January 21

A Prayer of Trust,  A Prayer For January 21

Lord, I know in You are no changes
And it is Your will to show yourself.
For all the days past I am thankful,
For this day I bring my praises,
And my trust for days that are coming.
I am sure that You are kind forever.
I can find You in the bright mornings,
But on black nights I sink in despair-
Yet you are the same God of mercy.
You long to show me Your good kindness.
You do not treat me as I deserve.
But You show grace when I face judgment
My heart would be taught by Your Spirit,
Who shows me who You are through Jesus;
For it is in Christ You are unveiled,
And through him, we are Your children.
So I will come to You as would a child-
To God who is my friend and Father.

(c) Adron 1/2/16