Friday, August 22, 2014

Thankful for The Cross, Prayer for February 23

Daily Prayer
For February 23
The Cross

Almighty Lord
Your grace is measureless.
I worship You
For who You are
And for all you have done.
I praise You for Jesus,
The more I know Jesus
The more he is to me.
The death he died
Should have been mine;
I am in awe,
It makes me contrite
That he bled there for me.
Because of the cross
I adore you;
It gives me hope,
And is my victory
Over all evil.
Keep me walking
With You
Bearing my own cross.
Help me live daily
In such a way as to
Give You honor and glory.
May I be a blessing to others
That they too may see
Your love is clear
In the cross.

(c) Adron Dozat

__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.