Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Prayer of The Devoted Servant for September 11

Daily prayer September 11
I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words when you are comfortable with the thoughts. You may print a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back to it during the day and reflect on it.

I hope it blesses your day.

* * * * *


The Prayer of The Devoted Servant
Prayer for the day of September 11


My God, my Father and my Friend,
In Your great wisdom, You made all.
And You have created me with love,
Made in Your image, to know You,
To give You glory and bring thanks.
It is true freedom  to serve You
To know You fulfills all of life
To praise You blesses my whole self.
Give me a childlike faith in You.
I want to daily know Your will
And grow in knowledge of my Christ;
He who is ever the same one
He is good, loving, true and light.
He will be always at my side.
Help me be faithful to his word.
Help me to follow where he leads,
And may his teaching guide my thoughts,
And may his spirit show me truth,
Oh,  Lord please forgive when I stray-
By the blood of Jesus cleanse my sin.
That I be useful for Your work.
May all my labors bring You praise.
And bless my efforts as I serve.


To learn more about knowing God see my other blog.

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat