These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Prayer of The Devoted Servant for September 11

The Prayer of The Devoted Servant, Prayer for the day of September 11



My God, my Father and my Friend,
In Your great wisdom, You made all.
And You have created me with love,
Made in Your image, to know You,
To give You glory and bring thanks.
It is true freedom  to serve You
To know You fulfills all of life
To praise You blesses my whole self.
Give me a childlike faith in You.
I want to daily know Your will
And grow in the knowledge of Christ;
He who is ever the same one
He is good, loving, true and light.
He will be always at my side.
Help me be faithful to his word.
Help me to follow where he leads,
And may his teaching guide my thoughts,
And may his spirit show me truth,
Oh,  Lord please forgive when I stray-
By the blood of Jesus cleanse my sin.
May I be useful for Your work,
And all my labors bring You praise.

 (c)Adron Dozat