These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Prayer to Live This Day Well, Prayer for July 27

Prayer To Live This Day Well
A Prayer For July 27th


My God and Father, You fill me with wonder,
In fear and reverence, I come to give worship.
It makes me humble to think of Your glory.
May I live today as if this were my finish;
For You are coming soon to take Your people,
Or I may depart if You call me homeward.
Make my heart righteous in thought and motive,
And make my conscience clear of acts which offend,
Where I err- forgive as I seek Your mercy,
For it is Jesus' blood that takes my sins away.
Help me live wisely not just for this world,
And to put heaven in my acts and choices.
If this day concludes my life as a pilgrim,
May You say "Faithful and well done my servant."*


* Matthew 25:23


To learn more about the Gospel of Salvation see my other blog.


(c) Adron