Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Prayer to Live This Day Well, Prayer for July 27

Daily Prayer
July 27
This prayer-poem was written by a poet of faith and can be read as a poem or as a reflective prayer.

I suggest you read this a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print a copy or bookmark this page and come back to it during the day.

You may print a copy and take it with you or bookmark this page. I hope it blesses your day.

________________________

Prayer To Live This Day Well
A Prayer For July 27th

My God and Father You fill me with wonder,
In fear and reverence I come to give worship.
It makes me humble to think of Your glory.
May I live today as if this were my finish;
For You are coming soon to take Your people,
Or I may depart if You call me homeward.
Make my heart righteous in thought and motive,
And make my conscience clear of acts which offend,
Where I err- forgive as I seek Your mercy,
For it is Jesus' blood that takes my sins away.
Help me live wisely not just for this world,
And to put heaven in my acts and choices.
If this day concludes my life as a pilgrim,
May You say "Faithful and well done my servant."*


* Matthew 25:23


To learn more about the Gospel of Salvation see my other blog.
__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat