These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Prayer Of The Penitent Believer, August 10th

The Prayer Of The Penitent Believer, For August 10



Oh, God the Father of all mercy;
I come so guilty to Your courtroom,
The name of Jesus gives me entry-
For his death rescued me from judgment.
I want to confess I have transgressed;
Sins fill my thinking and my motives,
My words so fail Your good command,
And my deeds wander from Your statutes.
I groan in sorrow for wrong actions.
You are all mercy, Please, Lord, forgive
For by the basis of Christ's expense;
Whose blood is payment for man's offence.
Grant me peace unknown in earth's darkness,
May I give service that is righteous-
Let my poor worship show I'm thankful,
And may my efforts show I'm grateful,
So I bring glory to my Savior.



When we come to Jesus to be saved we are cleansed from all sin in the sight of God's judgment. But we still stumble in our daily lives. We do not need to be saved again, but we do need a cleansing of the sin so fellowship can be restored and we can return to service, (John 13:1-14).

If you want to learn about how to be cleansed from your sin and have freedom from God's judgment follow this link: Click here.

© Adron 7/24/13