These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Prayer Of Thanksgiving, August 25th

A Thanksgiving Prayer
August 25


Oh, Father, You are the God of all blessings.
No other is so full of rich goodness,
Or constant in such love mixed with mercy.
I offer these, my poor words of worship,
That express how much my heart is grateful.
I'm thankful for I know You are watching,
In struggles, You are there as my helper.
You supply all my need with great bounty.
You protect from the one who does evil
And comfort each time I fall in testing.
You redeem my soul from sin's ripe judgment,
And promise life with the hope of Heaven
Through Jesus who I trust as my Savior.
You provide grace so I can give service.
Your design for my life is full of blessing.
I'm grateful for all that You have given,
And those You things kept back by Your wisdom.

© Adron 7/29/13