Monday, July 29, 2013

A Prayer Of Thanksgiving, August 25th

Daily Prayer
August 25

This prayer for the day of August 25 is written by the poet of faith and is both a poem and a prayer. It is full of expressions of gratitude for God's goodness.

Read it a few times and then pray it in your own words. You may print this page or bookmark it so you can come back.

_____________________________


A Thanksgiving Prayer
August 25


Oh, Father, you are the God of all blessings.
No other is so full of rich goodness,
Or constant in such love mixed with mercy.
I offer these, my poor words of worship,
That express how much my heart is grateful.
I'm thankful for I know you are watching,
In struggles You are there as my helper.
You supply all my need with great bounty.
You protect from the one who does evil
And comfort each time I fall in testing.
You redeem my soul from sin's ripe judgment,
And promise life with the hope of heaven
Through Jesus who I trust as my Savior.
You provide grace so I can give service.
Your design for my life is full of blessing.
I'm grateful for all that You have given,
And other things kept back by Your wisdom.



This prayer is thankful for as many spiritual blessings as material ones. We are quick to thank The Lord for the things he gives but forget it is his mercy and wisdom that withholds things from us to which may not be as good for us as we think.

If you want to know more about how to have the hope of heaven follow this link: Click Here.


__________________________

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 
Adron.


My poems and payers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

(c) Adron Dozat


Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.