These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

At One With God, A Prayer June 22nd

AT ONE WITH GOD, Prayer for June 22


I rejoice, O Gracious Lord,
That You are willing to hear
When I call as Your child,
What ruler is so open
To his lowly subjects?
Thank you for Your great mercies
Beyond number and measure.
I come boldly yet again*
Your Word encourages me,
And I have seen Your blessings.
Thank You that I may come-
Not only on special days,
Or in places of prayer;
But I may bring every need
And desire to Your throne.
I may bring my heart to You,
And never be sent away
But find a gracious answer.
Grant forgiveness for my sin-
For You are all merciful;
You sent Christ to die for sin,
And offers love to mankind.
Stand with me in each trial,
Uphold me in temptation,
Give strength over my weakness,
Fulfill Your will in my life;
That I may have the blessing
Of being more like Jesus.


* Hebrews 4:16. Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

We are at one with God not because of our own attainment but because he is gracious he receives us and through the death of his son paid or our sins so we may have a relationship with him. When we have a life with God we start to agree with his will for our lives.

To learn more about becoming one with God follow this link: click here.

(c) Adron 5/16/13