These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Prayer for Good Conduct Among Men, April 9

PRAYER FOR GOOD CONDUCT AMONG MEN, A Prayer for April 9



Father God of Life, Light, and Love,
You watch over all that I do.
Let me be a blessing today,
As was The Good Samaritan;*
Whose good deeds endured the ages.
Make me faithful in all my acts.
Help me to always do my best.
May I welcome the honest task.
Guide me in all my decisions.
Help me to be honest and fair,
And considerate of others.
Make me thoughtful toward strangers,
And gracious to the needy ones.
Guard me against any vain word.
Keep me from the unworthy thought.
Protect me from the selfish deed.
Draw me close to my friends this day,
Closer to family and kin,
But closest of all to my God.
Make me wiser and more noble,
Having honored my Lord this day.
May I be better fit to serve
God and my brother tomorrow
Having been a blessing today.


Adron

*Luke 10:25-30.

© Adron