These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Prayer To Be Worthy, Prayer for March 16

To Be Worthy
A Prayer For March 16

Dear God, You alone are life,
And the giver of all life.
I thank You that You are love.
From You are joys and blessings.
I bless You for Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for my sin,
That I may live by his blood.
I rejoice that through prayer
I have fellowship with God.
Thank You for Your promises,
And the gift of the Spirit.
Let my life be truly spent
As a living thanks to You;
Strengthen me in my weakness,
May I conquer temptation,
And stand firm in my witness.
Help me do good to others,
May I do it as to You;
And help bring forth Your kingdom.
May peace follow in my steps.
Help me to remain faithful,
To my Savior, all my days.


"And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work growing in the knowledge of God."  Colossians 1:10, NIV.   

A little commentary:

We have been given a gift of life and how we live is our expression of our gratitude for that gift. It is the noblest thing we can do to live a life worthy of the life we have been given, but it is beyond noble and becomes worship to live a life worthy of the Lord who gave his life so we may have eternal life.

If you want to learn more about how to have eternal life, follow this link: Salvation.

© Adron Dozat 2/3/13