These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Prayer for a Full Life. Prayer for March 1

Prayer For A Full Life, Prayer for March 1st



Dear God, You are infinite Life.
You breathe life into my flesh.
In You, I find my true being.
Give me a sense of gratitude,
And reverence for Your gift of life.
Grant me joy in living each day.
Give me a sense of wonder,
For the beauty of life You give.
Be my Great Companion today,
Bless me with guidance by Your light.
May I learn to know You better
Through events I experience.
May I give the best of my mind,
And full heart to the tasks I face.
Guide my mind to good and pure thoughts,
And busy my hands with kind deeds.
Keep me from unworthy actions.
Help me see You in all I meet.
May I do no one any harm.
Teach me that happiness is found
Best in making others happy.
Let this day stand among all days
As one full of light, love, and life.
May I honestly try my best
To live this day in the spirit;
Of the example of the One
Who is the master of true life.

If you want to learn more about coming to God follow this link: click here.


(c) Adron Dozat