Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Prayer for a Full Life. Prayer for March 1

Prayer For A Full Life


Dear God, You are infinite Life.
You breathe life into my flesh.
In You I find my true being.
Give me a sense of gratitude,
And reverence for Your gift of life.
Grant me joy in living each day.
Give me deep sense of wonder,
For the beauty of life You give.
Be my Great Companion today,
Bless me with guidance by Your light.
May I learn to know You better
Through events I experience.
May I give the best of my mind,
And full heart to the tasks I face.
Guide my mind to good and pure thoughts,
And busy my hands with kind deeds.
Keep me from unworthy actions.
Help me see You in all I meet.
May I do no one any harm.
Teach me that happiness is found
Best in making others happy.
Let this day stand among all days
As one full of light, love and life.
May I honestly try my best
To live this day in the spirit;
Of the example of the One
Who is the master of true life.


Adron

A little commentary:
I suggest you might want to read this a few times to get the full intent. You may print a copy for your personal use. I After you are comfortable with the words you may want to pray this in your own words or let it be a guide for your personal prayer.

The expression of this prayer is that a full life is one of gratitude to God and energetic sincere service to him and others.


If you want to learn more about coming to God follow this link: click here.


Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the sidebar for my most popular ones. 

Adron.


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat