These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Prayer of God With Me, September 16

A Prayer Of God With Me. A Prayer for September 16



Dear Eternal God, Father in Heaven
Walk beside me as I go out today
That together we may see its blessings
And meet any trials and temptations.
I come to You with my weakness
Give me strength and fortify my spirit.
Purify my motives, words, and actions.
Show me Your will in daily activities.
Give me courage to face difficulty.
Grant me true wisdom in circumstances.
Let my daily tasks be done unto You,
Whether commonplace or exalted,
May You be glorified in all I do.
Give me Your patience with others I meet.
Help me to forgive their wrongs against me,
Just as You offer mercy through Jesus.
May I be a blessing to what is good.
Let no evil succeed to trouble this day,
Or mar the work of Your spirit in me;
But may I keep unsoiled from the world,
As I follow Christ on this pilgrim path.
Watch over me until I finish my days.


To learn more about finding salvation see my other blog.

(c) Adron Dozat