These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Prayer For One Who Starts Over. Prayer for June 17

This prayer of the day for June 17 was written by the poet of faith and even though it is written like a poem it is full of expressions of faith and dependence on a loving God.

Read it a few times and then pray it in your own words.  You may make a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back.

PRAYER OF ONE WHO STARTS OVER
Prayer for June 17


O God, You give new beginnings daily.
You have given and seen the yesterdays,
You view clearly into all tomorrows.
Your mercies are more than can be numbered.
Help me to turn away from past regrets,
Teach me to let go of former mistakes,
And repent of dwelling on past losses.
You are the God who gives back the lost years,
Years wasted, that the locust has eaten.*
Thank You for this day, and Your plans for it.
May I measure life in days and hours,
Thereby to live every single day well.
Free me from worries about tomorrow.
Prayer For A New Beginning.
You have given blessings overflowing.
Your ways are trustworthy and for the good.
Thank You that You accept me as I am.
Fill up my heart with higher tides of love-
Love that flows deep in gratitude to You.
May all of my daily joys come from You,
And in giving myself to serving God.
I choose the path of that beautiful life,
Which Christ Jesus modeled so perfectly.
In your name, by Your grace to your glory.



Joel 2:25.


Our God is a God of new beginnings. He never gives up on us and has a plan to give us victory in our trials. He is the God of second chances and third chances and fourth. God wants to give us victory and a new life. Jesus said, "I have come so that you might have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10.

To learn more about how to have a new beginning in Jesus follow this link: click here.

(c) Adron