These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Prayer To Not Give Up. Prayer for June 2

This prayer for the day of June 2 is written by a poet of faith and is like a poem.  It is worshipful and asks for God's kingdom to rule in men's hearts and actions.  You may want to read it a few times and pray it in your own words.  You might want to print a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back later.

PRAYER TO NOT GIVE UP. Prayer for the Day of June 2


Oh God, Dear Father Your name is precious.
What a joy to take Your name on my lips,
May I dwell in Your place of love and care,
Let this confidence drive away all fear,
And may this faith in You give victory.
You defeat all enemies of my soul.
When I face a test, may I look to You
Remembering Your promises of help
And remind me that You are here with me.
Give me strength when my burdens are heavy,
For power to carry on comes from You.
May I be brave when I face affliction
Because in You I can find my success.
Whatever worries these times may bring me,
I know that Your grace will be sufficient.*
Whatever I do, may I bring You praise
May all my actions bear Your divine mark
As a witness on earth, and in heaven.
I leave this most humble request before You
Where all true prayer in Your name belongs
In the shadow cast by Calvary's cross.


To Not Give Up, a Prayer 
A little commentary:

We all feel like we want to give up at some time or another. We come to the end of our resources and face some situation that is beyond our abilities.  The Lord is able, he has the resources, no matter what the situation is. Come to Jesus, He has already overcome the greatest difficulty in history, he overcame sin by his death on the cross. His resurrection demonstrates he is the Lord of victory who overcomes. When he becomes our Lord we share in his victory.

To learn more about the finding God as your Savor follow this link:  click here.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." * 2 Corinthians 12:9

(c) Adron Dozat.