These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A prayer To Be Like A Child.Prayer for April 10th

A PRAYER TO BE LIKE A CHILD, Prayer for April 10


All wise, all loving, Father
You take joy in blessing.
You have made me Your own
As I make Jesus mine.
I confess my weakness,
I am like a child;
With all their weakness
And their imperfections,
But not their purity,
Or their humility,
Or their teachableness,
And trustfulness.
Cleanse me from all my sins.
Grant me the joy and peace
In believing in You.
May I have the pure love
Like a child hold Jesus Hand
That believes all things,
Looks for good in all things,
And that endures all things.
Help me to be faithful,
Steadfast to do right;
And to turn from the wrong.
Bless me in all that I do,
That I, in turn, may bless
All others, Your children.
May I learn the virtues
That comes with childhood
Without any conceit
Vanities or self-pride;
But to have their pure trust
And the dependency
That takes hold of Your hand.


Adron


"And he said, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 8:13

Jesus said unless you become like a little child you will not see the kingdom of heaven. Children have many virtues that we lose as we become older. It is a good habit to look at those virtues and recover them in our own lives. the most important is the virtue of trusting faith. We must have faith in our loving God and like a child approach him without fear.

 (c)Adron Dozat