These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Prayer For Communion with God Prayer for April 15th

Prayer For Communion With God. Prayer For April 15



Father in Heaven, Your grace reaches down to lift up.
Help me to come with a pure heart and sincere motives.
Teach me how much I need You and to not depend on myself.
Show me the dangers of choosing to ignore Your presence.
Keep me from sins and every offense that hide Your face from me.
Forgive that I have grieved and quenched Your Spirit.
I surrender my heart to You- may You subdue its rebellion.
Teach me that Your wounds, not my struggle, give victory.
And that it is on Your terms, which give me peace with You.
May fellowship with You bring oneness with my brothers.
Help me to be patient and kind to everyone I meet.
Make my heart like Yours, passionate for those in darkness.
If I have wronged anyone give me the grace to repent and confess.
If any have injured me, enable me to forgive and forget.
Through Your guidance may I be a blessing to those I meet.
Inspire my thoughts and guide my ways for Your praise.
May I commune with You as would a dearest friend.
May we share together the labors of the day side by side.
I pray in his name who gave his life to save and befriend me.


A prayer for communion with God.

A little commentary: When we have communion and fellowship with God we have harmony and peace with others. Our communion with God is by the blessing he gives in his Son. Fellowship with God come through the sacrifice of his Son, Jesus, who died to pay for our sins. It is our sins that have kept us from God and it is sin that bars our fellowship with him.

If you are interested in knowing more about how Jesus' death makes communion with God possible follow this link: click here.

(c) Adron 4/8/12