These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Prayer of Thankfulness For Life, A Prayer For April 5th

A PRAYER OF THANKFULNESS FOR LIFE,  A Prayer for April 5th


O Father, God, I thank You for life
And for the privilege of living.
Teach me that I live in deeds not years,
In noble thoughts not in breaths taken.
Teach me that he lives best who thinks best,
Feels the noblest, acts the best.
May I, think the highest and best thoughts.
Help me to give the best that I have;
Not that the best may come back to me,
But to show my gratitude for life.
The gift of life makes us all brothers
And children of the Father of Life.
May I find occasion to show love;
Help me to value every kindness.
May I strive for true spiritual life
Of which the physical foreshadows
And promised in the cross of Jesus.
May I live to give my life away
In tribute to him who for us died
And rose to give us eternal life,
And so honor Our God the Father.
In the name of Him In Who Is Life.



(c) Adron Dozat

True life is in Jesus. Jesus said, "I am the way,the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by me." John 14:6. John said, "He who has the son has life and he who does not have the son of God has not life but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:36. God give us the gift of physical life, but eternal life is found in Jesus.

To learn about God's plan of salvation for you follow this link. click here.


 (c)Adron Dozat