Thursday, June 3, 2010

PRAYER FOR AUGUST 18: PRAYER TO SERVE

Daily Prayer
August 18
This prayer for the day of August 18 is written by the poet of faith and even though it is written like a freestyle poem it has many expressions of devotion and dedication to God.

Read it a few times and then use it as a guide as you pray the different affirmations in your own words.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page so you can come back during the day.
* * * * *


A Prayer To Serve
A Prayer for August 18

Oh, Loving Father, and King,
Let me know Your nearness today.
Keep my feet from all evil paths.
Make me a more noble person.
May my every breath be for You
Take my hands, heart, and all of me,
And may I be spent out for You.
May my talents, gifts, and my goods
Be used in glad service for You.
Grant me Your wondrous strength
To lift the burdens of others.
Shine through me in gracious words
And acts of true generosity,
So that at the end of today
The world will be better off;
And others desire Your nearness.


To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day. See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. Or use the search box on the right to find one you need.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat