These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

PRAYER FOR AUGUST 1: PRAYER FOR THE DAY

A Prayer For The Day August 1



O God, My Gracious Father,
I look to You alone for blessing.
I am poor in spirit and bankrupt in soul.
But You are always  faithful to me;
You treat me with love and kindness.
Your touch is of many mercies.
Everlasting Lord
Teach me that my time here is brief.
May I set my eyes on heaven
And my heart on the eternal hope
Through the blood of Jesus.
Help me stay faithful to my Lord
All through my days.
And when I cross that last threshold
And come into Your Presence
I know that with  joy and gladness
I will be with my Savior and Lord
Forever.

To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.

(c) Adron 6/3/10