Thursday, June 3, 2010

PRAYER FOR AUGUST 1: PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Prayer For The Day
August 1st
This prayer for the day of August 1st is written by a poet of faith and expresses trust in God who blesses and abides with us. It is written in a freestyle form and you may want to read it a few times before using it as a guide in your own prayer.

You may print a copy or bookmark this page and come back during the day.

* * * * *


A Prayer For The Day
August 1


O God, My Gracious Father,
I look to You alone for blessing.
I am poor in spirit and bankrupt in soul.
But You are always  faithful to me;
You treat me with love and kindness.
Your touch is of many mercies.
Everlasting Lord
Teach me that my time here is brief.
May I set my eyes on heaven
And my heart on the eternal hope
Through the blood of Jesus.
Help me stay faithful to my Lord
All through my days.
And when I cross that last threshold
And come into Your Presence
I know that with  joy and gladness
I will be with my Savior and Lord
Forever.

To learn more about how to have God in your life follow this link for my other blog.

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day. See the left sidebar for my most popular ones. Or use the search box on the right to find one you need.

My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.

Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat