These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Monday, January 2, 2017

The Prayer Of The Father's Servant, Prayer for February 2nd

Prayer Of The Father's Servant, February 2nd

O, Lord, I rejoice to call you Father,
By Your grace, another day arrives.
I am so thankful for all Your mercies.
I seek Your pardon for my wrongdoings
And may You forgive all my weakness
Help my faith increase in Your great goodness
You give me blessings- may I bless others.
Grant me Your mercies when I face trials.
Make my eyes open to ways I can obey.
Show me the humble ways of the servant,
That I may inspire friends to seek Jesus
So, spread the Gospel to all the nations
That then this world will turn from evil,
And bring You honor and give You glory.


To learn more about God's plan of salvation follow this link: click here. 

(c) Adron 1/2/17