These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Let Nothing Come Between Me And God A Prayer For February 25

LET NOTHING COME BETWEEN ME AND GOD,  A Prayer For February 25

My Gracious Father who dwells in heaven,
Your blessed presence fills all the world,
You perform awesome deeds and great wonders,
May worship ascend to You with reverence,
Please accept grateful praise that I offer,
May mankind acclaim that You are worthy,
You blessed people with life and spirit.
Then redeemed sinners by Your son's dying.
To purchase payment there at dread Calvary.
Your Holy Spirit must guide me today.
And expose evil that my heart treasures,
Let sorrow become the way to penance,
Please forgive errors that gives sin comfort.
And remove wicked ways from my being.
Oh, Father forbear my times of weakness.
You've begun working to make me better.
Make humble prideful ways that seek control
Let ego's vanity take a low status,
And esteem others to be more worthy,
Then gently direct my path to service.
When affections waver for Christ my Savior
Then refresh vision of my Lord's passion.
Let nothing hinder my love for Jesus,
As nothing hinders his love for sinners.


(c)Adron Dozat 2/7/15