Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Prayer for Blessing, A Prayer for March 20

A prayer for the Day of March 20 is written like a poem.

You may want to read this a few times, (you may print a copy or bookmark this page and come back to it), and when you are comfortable with it then you can pray it in your own words.

I hope it blesses your day

* * * * *

A Prayer For Blessing
A Prayer For March 20

My Father in Heaven I come seeking
And asking for blessings that You offer.
I’m bringing no reason but Your mercy,
My basis is only he who suffered,
For Jesus is every hope I possess
Of having a standing in Your Courtroom.
It’s certain that blessings have been waiting,
But sinful ways become a stone fortress
That stifle Your mighty hand of favor.
Please forgive my folly that so offends,
And provide the power to live holy.
I believe You're waiting to give riches,
But without some stingy or weak motive-
You await my asking and my trusting.
Your goodness is because You are gracious;
Not reward for efforts to be righteous,
But because You've given all in Jesus.
May every act declare I am grateful.
Bless common tasks, daily chores, and duties.
Bless struggles for service for the Shepherd.
Bless attempts to render good to others.
Bless labor in building Your True Kingdom.
When favors are given I may become
A blessing that courses out to many.

Adron


To learn more about Jesus and how he can bring you eternal life of blessing see my other blog at this link.

* * * * *

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my prayer-poem.  
I hope you were inspired by it and that it is a blessing on your day.  
To read another use the search box above or see the left sidebar for my most popular ones. 


My poems and prayers are free to print but your small gift will help keep this project going.
Use the buttons below to share this with others. Thank you.

(c) Adron Dozat