These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Prayer for Blessing, A Prayer for March 20

A Prayer For Blessing, A Prayer For March 20


My Father in Heaven I come seeking
And asking for blessings that You offer.
I’m present no reason but Your mercy,
My basis is only he who suffered,
For Jesus is every hope I possess
Of having a standing in Your Courtroom.
It’s certain that blessings have been waiting,
But sinful ways become a stone fortress
That stifles Your mighty hand of favor.
Please forgive my folly that so offends,
And provide the power to live holy.
I believe You're longing to give blessings,
But without some stingy or weak motive-
You await my asking and my seeking.
Your goodness is because You are gracious;
Not reward for efforts to be righteous.
May every act declare I am grateful.
Bless common tasks, daily chores, and duties.
Bless struggles for service for the Shepherd.
Bless attempts to render good to others.
Bless labor in building Your True Kingdom.
When blessings are given I may become
A blessing that courses out to many.



To learn more about Jesus and how he can bring you eternal life of blessing see my other blog at this 

 (c) Adron Dozat

I hope you were blessed by my prayer poem.  If you have a moment visit the tabs at the top of this page and see some of my other projects.