These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Prayer of Dependence and Devotion, for December 28

A Prayer of Dependence and Devotion
Prayer for December 28


O God, I look to Your power.
And I hope in Your great mercy.
As I lift my eyes to heaven
I do not doubt that You redeem
All who take the gift You promise
Of new life in the name, Jesus.
You take my hand through the darkness,
To give me new hope and courage,
It was in the times of trials
That I learned You are my helper.
Let me find joy in Your presence.
I long to know Your ways better.
Help me to know You are present.
You make all of my fears vanish.
I come to You for fresh cleansing
From my sins and from my errors-
Some in word and some in action.
May You bless all my weak efforts
As I seek how to bless others.
May I learn Your ways of goodness,
And walk the path of the servant.
I am in need of Your guidance
To make me true to Your purpose
And bring to Your great name glory.

Adron Dozat
(c) Adron 11/23/16