These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Friday, February 27, 2015

May God To Watch Over Me, A Prayer For March 24

May God Watch Over Me, Prayer For March 24


God, You are my Lord and Master,
I am in awe of You, Father,
And bring to You my worship.
You made each one of us unique
Yet, You see and know me rightly.
Help my faith to be well-founded
And deep in Your Word, the Scripture.
When I sin may You please forgive,
And show me grace in my errors,
So I may turn from my mistakes.
In this day I need Your guidance
For I am prone to go astray.
In those times that I face danger
I hold Your hand and walk safely.
Guard me when the night brings terror
And watch for the noonday arrow.
Bear me up when I face trials.
Lead me as I walk life's journey.
Let Christ be the way I follow,
Help me look to Him each hour.
Give me a sense of Your presence
So I'll be true to You today.


"You will not fear the terror at night nor the arrow that flies at noon."  Psalm 91:5. 

(c)Adron Dozat