These tabs above will take you to my other projects which might interest you.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Prayer for July 23rd, A Prayer of One Who Walks With God

The Prayer of One Who Walks With God, Prayer for the day of July 23rd

Father, may I never forget
To be thankful for Your blessings.
Each day You fill my life with good.
You watch over my welfare;
Yet, I rarely think of Your goodness.
You hear my prayers, and You provide.
But I neglect to say, "Thank you."
Make me more mindful of Your care,
And how I depend upon Your
Provision for me and my needs.
May You alone fill my vision.
Help me do more than speak Your praise
May I proclaim Your praise by deeds
And show my love to You through acts.
Today, may I know Your presence.
Teach me to better trust in You,
To listen to Your perfect Word,
And to obey Your will in all things,
And receive joy by serving You.

"Praise the LORD, my soul, and do not forget all his benefits" Psalm 103:2 NHEB©.


If you want to know more about how to have a personal relationship with God and how Jesus makes salvation possible then see my other blog post.


(c) Adron 6/27/17